Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Vacation Volume I

Following Summer's Ophthalmology appointment on July 12, Barb and Laurie took us to the airport bright and early on July 13th and we were off to Comox.

We arrived in time for lunch with Gramma, Grampa, Nana & Papa and quite a bit of rain over the first couple of days.

We also spent some time with Summer's cousins Chase, and Baby Arden. Chase loves Grampas car!




The weekend cleared and we enjoyed a wonderful visit with my friends Lana, Julie & Selene. Lana came down from Smithers, Julie and her family from Vancouver and Selene and her family from Campbell River. I was touched that they would all make the great effort to come see us while in Comox.

Selene, Me, Lana, Julie


The Kids!


Lana and I met in Kindergarten - BFF's

We spent Saturday afternoon/evening at Saratoga Beach, another haunt from my childhood. It all seemed a bit smaller (Alot smaller!) than I remember. Summer had a blast playing with the kids and we ended the evening roasting marshmallows and sharing lot's of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment