Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Day of Couch Potatoeing...

Yesterday Summer had another quiet day at home. Our neighbour Barb stopped in to visit the patient. After an hour I am sure she got her fill of Franklin, The Wiggles and whatever else was on the TV menu.

I noticed that Summer's leg feels warmer around the tibial head. So I googled the symptom this morning and found this is sign of fracture. Any swelling she had is now gone, but she is still not willing to stand. The area also still seems to be tender.

Luckily, I also read that these are among the quickest to heal.

So, we'll have to wait and see what the Xray on the 26th shows. Hopefully she will be well on the way to a full mend and they won't want to puta plaster cast on her.

Since we usually carpool as a family daily, it has been a bit of a treat to drive in to town on my own. I have been out the door at 6:25 all week, enjoy a quiet drive, knock back my americano, listen to the radio (instead of Summer's CD), skip the daycare drop off routine and start my day in record time.

No comments:

Post a Comment