Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanks for Listening - Ten Thousand Times

Once in a while I check out our blog stats to see if anyone out there is listening (other than Gramma and Nana of course!).  -Not that it motivates me to write, or not to write.  I've been blogging for almost exactly 2 years and this week the blog will receive its 10,000 page viewing. So, I guess I can honestly never claim that no one ever listens to me - literally, or metaphorically... 

It has been very therapeutic at times.  It helps me organize my thoughts around some of Summer's therapies and treatments.  It has also helps me to not 'sweat the small stuff', afterall, if it doesn't 'make the blog', is it really that big of a deal?  But, then again, there are those things that don't make the blog because they really are a big deal and I prefer to keep them private.  It's been a really wonderful way to share a lot of our joy and to shamlessly brag about our kid....  So, thanks for listening, to the good, the bad, and the amazing...

Speaking of amazing...  I never get tired of hearing Summer read...  here is last night's 'production'.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! She's sooooo freaking cute! "ACTION" She makes my heart smile!!!

    ReplyDelete