Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 Hugs and 10 Kisses

I took a mini vacation in Vegas with three amazing girl friends - all of us are turning the big-four-oh this year and we have been friends since single-digit-ages.  It was really special.

Summer and Don held down the fort. I returned home on Monday morning and was really surprized to see how 'military-spotless-clean' everything was.  So clean, that I was starting to doubt my own housekeeping abilities.  So, I checked around, just to make sure it was because our cleaning lady had visited during my absence.... but no, there were none of the tell-tale signs or scents of bleach etc.

Don called at about 1pm and it all became clear.  We have ants. Great.

That evening Summer and Don returned from dance class and Summer was very happy to see I had returned in one piece.  After she delightfully received her gifts I bought for her she told me she "really missed me" and would like 10 hugs and 10 kisses.  So we counted them all out and she was content to be off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment