Thursday, February 9, 2012

Run Down and Out...

"We've been really healthy this year!  Only one bout of the stomach flu (Summer) and a couple of colds that seem to last only a couple of days."  I spoke too soon and it seemed to change overnight...  Last Wednesday the sniffles started and then progressed into a pretty good cold.  After what seemed like a pretty cranky weekend, Summer says to Don, "Daddy, I just don't feel like myself." 

Tuesday, the school called and I picked her up.  Really, she seemed fine...  a little tired I suppose.  So, I dragged her around Wal-Mart (if I had to leave work I might as well accomplish an errand).  OK, she rode in the cart...  and we got home around 2.  She snuggled down on the couch, watched 15 minutes of TV and fell sound asleep until 4:30.  Hot bath at 6:30 and into bed at 7:30.  Two good night's sleep later, all is back to normal in the Morison House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment