Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Keeping Gramma Busy

Gramma is visiting from BC and Summer is having a great time.  While I usually have a camera handy in my free hand, I must say, I haven't taken any pictures so far! 

I picked up Gramma at the airport on Saturday night and we stayed over with Barb & Laurie.  We headed out in the morning and did a bit of shopping on our way north.

Summer was ecstatic to see Gramma and she had lots of spontaneous hugs and kisses for her.  We cooked a turkey dinner on Monday and rounded out the weekend with lots of playtime outside in the spectacular weather.

Gramma has been coming to work with me this week to help out at the office.  This weekend is our annual walk/run which will have over 700 participants on the hospital grounds.  There is lots of last minute items to take care of.  It is a great help to have another set of volunteer hands.  Thanks Gramma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment