Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CIT - We're Done!

I am not sure if we had just had enough, or if it was the goose-egg I was sporting on my forehead from getting whacked with Summer's cast yesterday - but we decided tonight to remove Summer's cast.

Our weekend was filled with lots of fun. Summer did some 'right hand painting', we had a few play-dates, several meals with friends, and of course a visit from the Easter Bunny.

I will post some weekend pics tomorrow.

Back to the cast. I managed to remove it with some constant pulling tension, just like we did last year. All I can say is Pee-Ewe! that was one stinky hand/arm. Summer immediately headed into a well deserved, and needed bath for a good arm scrubbing.

We are two days earlier than planned, but I thing we all had enough. While the cast is off, we continue to encourage and insist on her using her right hand as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment