Saturday, October 23, 2010

Great to live on the route across our nation


On Thursday we enjoyed a brief but wonderful visit with my aunt Venita, uncle Roy and Venita's son Joe. Venita and Roy are moving to NS from SK and Joe flew out to help them drive across. We love having family stop in on their to and fro -in our great country point A and point B are usually vast distances apart!

When they arrived we Skyped to my mom. I had not seen Venita in 10 years, and I think it has been longer for my mom, so it was neat to have a group conversation - visually too.

Summer warmed up to Venita very quickly - I think she and my mom share a lot of the same mannerisms. DNA is an amazing thing.

It was a school day/word day on Friday - so we said a fond farewell with promises of a visit to NS sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment