Monday, April 26, 2010

Played Out

It’s been a very busy weekend. Summer had lots of time outside. She enjoyed her dancing class on Saturday, friends over for supper during the evening, and a trip to Lavigne to visit more friends. Summer got to meet the Bell’s for the first time, as Dave and Stephanie were visiting Tracy and Cleo for the weekend. Tracy and Cleo cooked an amazing dinner (as usual). Summer, Don, Tina and Meghan headed back to North Bay at 7pm and I stayed behind as I had business in Sudbury on Monday.

Monday morning I touched base with Don and Summer. I guess Summer had too much fresh air and activity on the weekend. She was exhausted and not feeling well, so she and Don stayed home to ‘recover’.

Sunday night at dinner at Tracy’s Summer did a lot of independent feeding. I hardly had to help her at all. Incidentally, we forgot her large handled fork at home, but it didn’t seem to matter. She adjusted just fine.

I am home now, a very tiring but great day. Summer seems none the worse for wear, but very happy to see me. – that’s the best. Right now, she is dancing to her music and ensuring I’m watching all her ‘moves’.

No comments:

Post a Comment