Friday, December 21, 2012

Ready or Not, Here Comes Santa!

We're winding down the final week of school before the Christmas Break.  Yesterday was Summer's Christmas Concert at her school.  It was quite entertaining, if not a little lengthy.  The choir was the last act, so sneaking out before the end of the two hour show was definitely not an option.

We are capping off the week with a sleep over with Sum's bestie before we begin our week of Christmas Festivities with the Bunton clan. 

I didn't manage to get all my Christmas cards done, but I did get the shopping completed and I think I am ready for the big guy.  Summer and I put up a small three foot Christmas tree. It turned out to be a really good idea because she decided that she would put one decoration on each day.  If I put the big tree up, it would have taken us until 2014 to get it decorated. 

I will post pictures from the concert - like everything else, I am behind with downloading the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment