Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grade 1!


The new school year begins today. There are a few new routines for us.  Summer no longer takes the school bus and instead she attends Kid's Connection for before and after school time.  She will miss her friends and staff at the YMCA, but she is excited to start afresh.

I think I was more nervous about the first day that she was.  We were the first to arrive this morning, and when I left her with her two new care providers, I still had no idea who her new teacher would be and which friends would be in her class.  I guess we will have lots to talk about on the way home.


On Sunday, we attended Kaida's birthday party.  Summer was quite taken with Trigger and Nibbles, the ponies that visited to give them rides.  She and Kassie enjoyed multiple turns.


No comments:

Post a Comment