Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Summer Begin!

There is nothing like starting the summer with a long weekend. Summer's last day of school was Thursday. They celebrated with a 'teddybear picnic'.

On Canada Day we headed to Turtle Lake to camp with some friends. Summer and Don stayed over night (I headed home to get some rest for Sunday's Triathlon - I really don't like camping - so I was happy to get home to my own bed). Summer was thrilled to sleep in the tent and she even caught 3 fish. She was so excited.

On Sunday we headed to Trout Lake for the North Bay Triathlon. Summer and Don played in the park, conveniently located next to the 'transition area'. It was inspiring to hear her cheer for me, she's my biggest fan.

Afterward, we enjoyed lunch with friends and Summer and Grayden had a blast swimming on their beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment