Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photos!

Sorry, I know this seems lazy - but Don posted some of these on his FB today - and I didn't have time to pull photos off the computer at home and load them up, and our internet connection at home has been unreliable... I can come up with more excuses, but I don't have time... How is that... and excuse for no more excuses... but I digress. Here are some pics from the last week.

Our friend Keith took this pic. He is an awesome photographer!

Summer and her Dora cake (and Riahan beside her) We had a little practice birthday party for Summer on Sunday. She'll be hosting her little friends at our house this Sunday for the full-meal-deal.

Donnie Mac shows off his skiing skill - we forgot he CAN SKI!

We all had a super time with Don and Corrine. As always we are sad to see them leave - but we are already looking forward to our next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment