Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunny Poop!

This morning was Summer’s first dentist appointment. On the way to town, Summer was struggling in her carseat, so I turned to her and said “do you know who is coming in a couple weeks?” She said “noooooo”, I said he has long ears… she said “noooo”, I said “ and big teeth!” she said noooooo, I said “The Easter Bunny! If you are good (i.e. stop struggling) he will bring you chocolate and maybe a toy. If you are bad, he will poop in your Easter basket! So are you going to be good or bad?” She said in her little voice and mischevious grin “bad!” Laughter ensued…

When we got to the dentist, the assistant seats us down, and she says, “Summer, is the Easter Bunny going to bring you some chocolate?” Summer looks at her, shakes her head and blurts out “Bunny Poop!”

I guess I deserved that one….

Her checkup went well, they managed to count her teeth and there is no visible signs of decay – whew!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilariously funny!!!!
    Summer is brilliant and I love her sense of humour. I can't wait to see her and play all day with her. :) Love T.

    ReplyDelete